Quote

"I may not be there yet,
but I'm closer than
I was yesterday."

Friday, February 28, 2014

Flower Fridays

 Clearly when someone works with cakes, and a pastry case you will make flowers, roses, pansy's, daisys, mums, sweet pea flowers, name it we try to make it out of icing. After learning basics for two weeks I was pulled aside to learn roses. I could have cried I was so happy. The rose above this was my teachers. The rest below are mine.
 This was my first rose I had ever made out of whipped icing. It was hard, but oh so much fun. Needless to say after my first rose I felt like I could take on the world.
 Which isn't true. You can't take on the world by just making roses out of whipped icing. Though you can truly try.
Or instead of trying just eat the delicious whipped rose and let the world go on without you for a few minutes. It's up to you really.

No comments:

Post a Comment