So clearly this doesn't look like much but a scary puddle of stuff in a bowl. BUT! It was a cookie in the making! It's a cookie for one. Have you ever had one of those days where you want a cookie but you don't want to spend well over fifteen to twenty minutes making dozens of cookies and cleaning up a mess. So why not make just a cookie for you? Just one!
Being allergic to wheat (gluten) it's not cheap, or easy (I'm the only one in my fiancee's house that is allergic) when it comes to finding gluten free things.Now to ingredients will clearly be cut down to teaspoons, tablespoons, and a few cups. Though don't worry you can easily change this into cups as well and fill a bigger bowl.
- 5 tablespoons all purpose flour (I used Pamela's Artisan Flour Blend)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brownsugar
- 1 1/2 granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons of a beaten egg
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (plus a handful for yourself to snack on)
- Start by melting the butter (melted not boiling)
- Add sugars, vanilla, and salt (stir together)
- Add your 2 tablespoons of egg
- Stir in flour
- Add in chocolate chips
- Pop into the microwave for 2 minutes
It is a little dry but that's nothing a little milk won't hurt.
Sit back, relax, pop up your feet and dig into the yummy treat. :)