Quote

"I may not be there yet,
but I'm closer than
I was yesterday."

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thoughtful Thrusday

 Now, don't get me wrong. I LOVE to get creative with cakes, I love to run wild with someone's idea and give them a fun cake. But to come into an order like this just makes me laugh at how silly and 'thoughtful' people can be at times. Now, I say thoughtful this way because my dear friend that took this order set this order up to make sure I got it and no one else.
 See, she knew what she was doing and did it right.


I wish I remembered to take a picture of the cake out of it's box. Since I didn't though this is the best I've got. It was a lot of fun none the less to make this cake.

Happy Birthday Jillie. I hope you enjoyed the cake as much as I liked making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment